Second 2 None
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best offensive units?

5 posters

Go down

Best offensive units? Empty Best offensive units?

Post  migueln Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:51 pm

Apart from PEKKA, what are the best offensive units?

- bunch of barbarians & archers?
- wizards & barbarians
- balloons & barbarians?
- dragons and& barbarians?

migueln
Admin

Liczba postów : 23

https://second2none.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Best offensive units? Empty att strat

Post  Poom4n Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:22 pm

I always start with 16 giants 8 wall breakers 92 arch and 1 drag with whatevers in my castle at the time. 2 dragons are always nice.

Placement. Now make sure you dont bundle your archers up or mortars will take em out fast. Find the weakest spot in there base..like 1 wall between most of there def and throw a few bomb guys down then giants, archer behind them. Try not to throw down but 4 or 5 giants down at a time or area of effect ilke wizard towers and mortars will take em out fast. Spread out your archers for maximum damage. Important: take out there air defense before dropping dragons in. GL

watch replays too, they help
Poom4n
Poom4n

Liczba postów : 13

Back to top Go down

Best offensive units? Empty Dragons are good

Post  JgonzoII Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:03 pm

6 breakers, 10 giants, 3 dragons, 20 barbs, balance on archers is my current combo. Barbs are decoys to get my breakers I close to air defense, then send in giants to destroy air and others, then unleash the dragon beasts. Ten I scatter archers al around for support. I typically come away with at least two trophies. BUT, this combo is EXPENSIVE, so you sacrifice a lot of elixir to gain the trophies. You have to decide what is more important.

JgonzoII

Liczba postów : 4

Back to top Go down

Best offensive units? Empty Wizard master

Post  TrigunSantanaX Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:39 am

I usually throw 3 pekka with 8 giants and wizards following behind and some breakers. i open up with 2 or 3 giants to shield out breakers once theres a break threw i send out a pekka and giants to attract the attacks and then send out the wizards to raid. if i have a drag after fireworks are destroy i send it.
TrigunSantanaX
TrigunSantanaX

Liczba postów : 11

Back to top Go down

Best offensive units? Empty Re: Best offensive units?

Post  DAJ297 Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:25 am

TrigunSantanaX wrote:I usually throw 3 pekka with 8 giants and wizards following behind and some breakers. i open up with 2 or 3 giants to shield out breakers once theres a break threw i send out a pekka and giants to attract the attacks and then send out the wizards to raid. if i have a drag after fireworks are destroy i send it.
good for you, show off!! Razz. we don't all have pekkas!!!!
DAJ297
DAJ297

Liczba postów : 13

Back to top Go down

Best offensive units? Empty Re: Best offensive units?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum